Thursday 10 May 2012

CUTAWAYS - Last minute Quick shoot.

Due to the structural problems as mentioned earlier. Today we shot cutways of myself walking through location from behind (so that I looked like nathaniel) I set up the static shot and crew member Alex Coates shot me upon location under my direction. We shot 2 minutes worth of cutaways; shots included pull focuses, static shots, tracking shots (using shoulder rig) and even more establishing loation shots.

To maintain continuity throughout the piece I were not only wearing his coat and hat but very similar clothing to himself - jeans, shoes and such.
The rushes were quickly taken to Editor stella who filled in any spaces within the edit where the cutaways could go. Just in time for the presentations the following day.







No comments:

Post a Comment